Friday, January 11, 2013

Zoey - Portrait

8"x8", “Zoey”

This little cutie is another of my holiday commissions. My client said that they had originally bought Zoey as a dog for her, but soon there was no question that her husband was the dog's favorite. My client said:

“I'm always searching for meaningful holiday gifts and you certainly helped me achieve one this year! In fact, we made him cry. It's true! My husband opened his Christmas gift, and when he realized it was a portrait of his best buddy, Zoey, tears began to fall. He loved it!”
 

Here's the photo I worked from.  I wanted to add color to the background and into the shadows on Zoey to make it look more lively.  I think I succeeded!

- Linda


To see more of my pet portraits, visit my website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...