Monday, January 7, 2013

Aubie - Portrait


Now I get to show you some of the portraits that I completed for the holidays. This was a posthumous portrait of Aubie, a painting that was a Christmas present from my client to her husband.  Here's her original photo:



 My client was thrilled when she saw the portrait, and got a little teary-eyed. She later wrote me, "My husband was so pleased with the painting of our sweet Aubie. You really captured his personality and spirit...Words cannot express our thanks."

What a nice thing to say.  I love to make my clients happy! For information on my pet portraits visit my website: LindaHugues.com

- Linda

2 comments:

Wendy Barrett said...

Hi Linda, you have captured such joy in this painting. Beautiful!

Linda Hugues said...

Thanks, Wendy! I really liked adding all the colors in the shadows to give it more life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...