Friday, May 31, 2013

Mom's New Garden–Tampa

Mom's New Garden–Tampa 8x8 oil

My mother is an amazing gardener.  She is happiest out there in the yard, pruning, weeding and designing.  My dad used to say that my mother transplanted her shrubs as often as other women re-arranged their furniture.  And of course he helped.

So this is her new garden in Tampa, where my parents moved to be nearer to me and my brother. (Thanks Mom and Dad!)  My clever landscape-designing husband also helped her with the layout and the choice of plants in the new plant zone.

These birds sculptures were transplanted from the garden in Maryland, and I think they look pretty happy in their new home.

–Linda

1 comment:

Kaethe Bealer said...

I can feel the sunshine! Wonderful painting Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...